Sunday, August 19, 2012

Something for my old fans. Wanna go to Six Flags? :)

Today I'd like to share with you something that is extremely rare and very interesting. Especially interesting for those of you who like to go to and have fun in Six Flags Amusement Parks :) These are few old maps I've recently found. On three of them you can see me in the top left corner.

Six Flags Great America, 1988

Six Flags Great America, 1991
And the map that is the most important for me...

Six Flags Great Adventure, 1987
Why is this map so important for me? Because in Six Flags Great Adventure amusement park in Bugs Bunny Land there was an object called Honey Bunny Hut! And, for this moment, that's everything I know about that... now I'm looking for any information concerning this object. Anything like a photo, description of what was there, etc. would make me happy. If you have any information or just anything related to Honey Bunny Hut, feel free to share it in comments :) I have other maps, too.

Six Flags Great America, 1986

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by WebRing.