Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Bugs Bunny's Magic World

This text will be replaced

Sometimes, when I surf on the Internet, I find some extremely rare things with me that I even didn't know about. One of such things is the film I share with you in this post. This is the final part of a show titled 'Bugs Bunny's Magic World' shown in 1976 in Theatre Royale in Marriott's Great America amusement park in Gurnee, Illinois, US. It was one of the first Looney Tunes performances shown in Marriott's Great America parks. In next years it was played in other parks, too. Mel Blanc, a man with 1000 voices, still did do the great job, voicing all the characters, including me (in some later shows I was voiced by Desire Goyette). Few chorus girls accompanied actors dressed up as Looney Tunes characters in this 40-minutes long performance.

Video courtesy of mgareunion.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by WebRing.